In-charge of Mobile Financial Services
- MEGHNA BANK LIMITED, one of the fastest growing Banks in Bangladesh, with a focus on retail and corporate banking and implementing new banking technologies in the industry, is inviting application from experienced individuals to look after the functions of Mobile Financial Services of the Bank.
- The exciting role will have the responsibility to lead the payments transformation functions of the Bank for a large prospective market. The position will be based in Dhaka and shall work with the project organization(s) to deliver the bank visions in relation with Mobile Financial Services of the Bank.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To oversee satisfactory standard of service provided under the Mobile Financial Services
- To work as the liaison in all respects between 3rd Party Stakeholders, Bank Management and Information Technology Division
- To motivate and provide guidance to the MFS Team, including analysts and consultants covering cross cultural backgrounds, locations and disciplines
- Solid experience on functionality of payment systems of similar type, is mandatory and preferably in large enterprise banking systems
Minimum Master’s degree in any discipline with combination of education, training or work experience
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business/Product Development, Market Development (Banking), Relationship
- Total 10 years’ of Service in Bank/NBFI including minimum 5 years’ experience of end to end MFS Project Implementation Management in the delivery/deployment of the enterprise systems
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to delegate and to work with all levels of an organization – internal and external
- Ability and desire to understand a complex, enterprise-class software solution, technical issues and its underlying components
- Have strong knowledge on regulatory and compliance issues on Mobile Financial Services
- The designation for this post will be commensurate to experience and expertise of the candidate
Interested candidates are advised to apply through Bdjobs or send Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with a Cover Letter marking the name of the position on the top of the envelop to The Head of Human Resources Division, Meghna Bank Ltd., Head Office, Suvastu Imam Square (level-6), 65 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 by March 16, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment policy. Management may relax eligibility conditions for exceptionally deserving candidates. Meghna Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 16, 2017