Offering effective and efficient trade services is becoming challenging day by day. ‘Certified Expert in Trade Services (CETS)’ has been introduced to enhance capacity of the banking sector of the country by creating expert human resources in the area of trade services.
It is a six months program that combines three months online and three months offline packages.
Who is CETS for?
• Trade Professional Working in Trade Operations Team and Compliance Team of Banks
• Relationship Managers at any Level or Department of Banks
• Bankers Working in Credit and Investment Department or Unit
• Trade Consultants and Logisticians
• Commercials and Merchandisers in Trade Services
• Anybody Willing to Gain Knowledge and Skill in Trade Services in Global and Bangladesh Context
• CETS will improve knowledge and understanding a level of expertise in domestic and international regulations in the workplace and to perform at a high level.
|ব্যাংকিং নিউজ বাংলাদেশ (A Platform for Bankers Community) প্রিয় পাঠকঃ ব্যাংকিং বিষয়ক গুরুত্বপূর্ণ খবরগুলো আপডেট পেতে আমাদের অফিসিয়াল ফেসবুক পেজ ব্যাংকিং নিউজ বাংলাদেশ এ লাইক দিন এবং ফেসবুক গ্রুপ ব্যাংকিং ফর অল এ জয়েন করে আমাদের সাথেই থাকুন।|
Online Part: Domestic Guidelines on Trade Services, Bangladesh Bank Guidelines for Trade Transactions and Reporting, Export Policy and Import Policy Order, Acts Related with Export Processing Zones (EPZ) and Economic Zones (EZ), Policy for Offshore Banking, Cash Incentives etc.
On campus Part: Basic of International Trade, International Trade Payment Methods, Sales/Purchase Contracts in Trade, Examining and Handling Documents in International Trade Payment, Trade Financing, International Factoring, Off-Shore Banking, Role of Different Stakeholders in Foreign Direct Investment, Exchange Rate Management and Foreign Exchange Market, Trade Services in EPZ and EZ, Handling Cash Incentives, Challenges and Risk Management in Trade Services, Reporting, Monitoring, Capacity Development and Leadership in Trade Services in Bangladesh. ICC Publications on Trade Services such as UCP, URC, Incoterms®, Standby LC and Demand Guarantee
Methods: Self-Reading of E-Learning Materials, Lecture, Case Study, Group Discussion, Panel Discussion
Evaluation Process: Assignments, Online Quizzes, Presentation and Paper Based Final Examination
Intake: Two Intakes in a Year (January & July)
Course Fee: BDT 50,000 per participant
Number of Participants: Maximum 30 for each Intake
Certification Program Office
Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management
Phone: +88(02)9003031-5, +88(02)9003051-2. Ext-113