BIBM, a national Training, Research, Consultancy and Education institute on banking and finance, offers Certification Programs to develop capacities of the professional bankers on certain specialized and concerning areas of banking and finance. It launched its first joint certification program ‘Certified Expert in Risk Management (CERM)’ with the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management of Germany in 2015 targeting mainly to enhance capacity of the bank executives on risk management.
For enhancing capacity of the bank executives working in credit and trade services areas or departments, BIBM launched two certification programs titled ‘Certified Expert in Credit Management (CECM)’ and ‘Certified Expert in Trade Services (CETS)’ since 2018. To address the needs of professional skills and concerns on e-banking, money laundering, and financial crimes, BIBM added two certification ventures with the titles ‘Certified Expert in E-Banking (CEEB)’ and ‘Certified Expert in Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime (CEAF)’ from 2019.
BIBM has been offering the following Certification Programs to develop the capacities of the professional bankers on certain specialized and concerning areas of banking and finance:
• Certified Expert in Risk Management (CERM) [Jointly with the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany]
• Certified Expert in Credit Management (CECM)
• Certified Expert in Trade Services (CETS)
• Certified Expert in E-Banking (CEEB)
• Certified Expert in Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime (CEAF)
• Certified Expert in Commercial Credit (CICC) [Jointly with Moody’s Analytics]
• Certified Expert in SME Credit (CISMEC) [Jointly with Moody’s Analytics]
Who Should Attend?
These courses are must for every bank officials who are interested to develop their capacities on certain specialized and concerning areas of banking.
|ব্যাংকিং নিউজ বাংলাদেশ (A Platform for Bankers Community) প্রিয় পাঠকঃ ব্যাংকিং বিষয়ক গুরুত্বপূর্ণ খবরগুলো আপডেট পেতে আমাদের অফিসিয়াল ফেসবুক পেজ ব্যাংকিং নিউজ বাংলাদেশ এ লাইক দিন এবং ফেসবুক গ্রুপ ব্যাংকিং ফর অল এ জয়েন করে আমাদের সাথেই থাকুন।|
• Professional Certification Programs in Banking and Finance.
• Each Certification Program has Two Intakes in a year.
• All the Certification Programs consist of two modules:
Part-A: Online Module (Self-paced E-Learning program)
Part-B: On-Campus Module (Classroom-based program)
• Sessions of Classroom-based program will be held on Friday only.
• The number of seats in each intake of these programs is limited and participants will be selected based on first-come first-serve basis.
• Highly recognized by the banks and financial institutions.
Interested Candidates are advised to complete their application process online by visiting the web address: www.bibm.org.bd or facebook.com/bibmbd. Candidates also can visit Program Office except holiday during 10.00 am-6.00 pm to apply.
Training & Certification Program Office
Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management (BIBM)
Plot # 4, Main Road # 1, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Phone: +88(02) 48032091-97 Ext.-113, 120, Mobile: 01734062566, 01915929323
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.bibm.org.bd, Facebook: facebook.com/bibmbd