The Premier Bank Limited (PBL) is one of the most progressive Banks in the country. The Bank has initiated its transformation process with a new business model and strategy.
As a part of the journey, the bank is looking for talented, young and energetic individuals to join its Management Team as a Management Trainee Officer (MTO).
PBL defines MTO`s as high potential fresh post-graduates who usually are quick learners and intellectually bright with the capability to meet targets and produce effective results. They are expected to demonstrate leadership qualities to progress in the future Management positions at PBL.
* Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Job Description :
* Selected candidates will be posted in any location of Bangladesh based on their skills and ability
* MBA/MBM/EMBA/Masters in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Management, Human Resources Management, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Health Economics and other Business Studies from reputed university with all First Division/Class in academic record.
* Candidates should have minimum CGPA is 3.00 out of 4.00 in Bachelor/Honors & Masters Degree and minimum GPA is 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC and HSC examination
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* IT Savvy, Strong command especially in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
* Anywhere in Bangladesh
* The selected candidates will be appointed as MTO and they will be on probation for a period of 01 (one) year. During the 01 (one) year Probation Period, a MTO will be paid a monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 45,500/- (Forty five thousand and five hundred) only.
- After successful completion of probation period they will be absorbed as Senior Officer with a salary of Tk. 54,300/-
* Interested candidates having above required qualifications are encouraged to apply through http://premierbankltd.com/pbl/careers
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2017